Now, the parking ticket department of Yonkers is responsible for the equitable and fair disposition of red-light camera violations and parking tickets and by following this guide on “Yonkers Parking Ticket Payment Online” then you can pay it online easily.
The agency also offers details and always responds the questions from the public, send late notices, collect due amounts, and conducts hearing and tickets.
Yonkers Parking Ticket Payment Online
Yonkers Parking Ticket Payment Online
Now, to pay the ticket you need to go to www.yonkersny.gov then ‘Services’, ‘Make a Payment, and then ‘Ticket’
- The ticket number is for the payment on a similar number.
- By the plate number type,
- Ticket number
- Plate number
- Pate type
Here are Some Hints to Pay the Yonkers Parking Tickets Online:
- The address has to be precise and the one depicted in your credit card billing statement, then, the payment won’t be accepted.
- There should be no partial payment for the online, and there will be no refunds once the ticket is paid. If you are observing for thorough info then you can contact, PVB.
- If you have got the ticket within the last few days, then you simply have to wait for two days and then you need to try again.
- If the Yonkers ticket is done within 96 hours, then you will not be able to avail of phone or online options. Now, to simply pay the amount you need to mail it and that should be direct to PVB or pay a visit there.
- Now, if you have selected to listen to the hearing process online then you have to wait at least one day and wait for the quantity to reflect online. Now, if the due date of payment has passed and if the reduction isn’t reflected then your full payment will be due.
- Then, in case of outstanding tickets, you will not be able to pay online and for that, you simply have to visit PVB or mail the payment.
- There will be no charge for an e-check but if the check is refunded then you have to pay an extra fee of, $35.
How to Pay Yonkers parking ticket online?
- Now, for this you simply need to visit, www.paydirect.link2gov.com/YonkersParking/ItemSearch
- Then, here on the page, simply type your,
- Ticket number (optional)
- Plate number
- State and simply click on the ‘Continue’ option.
- At last, simply follow the altered instructions and you will be able to pay for the ticket.
Discuss some Yonkers parking ticket payments:
Now, to pay the same you will get, 6 options, credit or debit card payment, e-check payment, online payment, pay by phone, pay by mail, and pay in person. For the online payment, you simply have to visit, https://paydirect.link2gov.com/YonkersParking/ItemSearch.
- Online payment
Now, to pay this way, you need to go to the above link and check out the procedure too.
- By mail
You can simply send the payment with all the details to, the City of Yonkers Parking Violations Bureau, 87 Nepperhan Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10701.
- By phone
Now, to pay via phone, you need to call the toll-free number- 1-866-377-9665.
- Pay in person
If you wish to pay in person then you can simply visit, Parking Violations Bureau at 87 Nepperhan Avenue, 2nd Floor.
Here are the contact details:
If you are observing for any assistance with Yonkers parking ticket payment, then you can simply contact us at the toll-free number- 914-377-6600 or you can also send an email to, Mayor@yonkersny.gov.
FAQs (frequently asked questions):
How do you pay for my Yonkers red light ticket?
You have to contact the PVB or come into the PVB to pay for your tickets in person. If, when entering a ticket number you get a message, “This ticket/plate is not eligible for payment online.
How do you dispute a parking ticket in Yonkers?
Now, to appeal, you need to enter a plea of not guilty and you must 1st pay or post a bond for the amount of the hearing decision by the hearing due date plus a $10.00 non-refundable filing fee. Appeal forms are accessible at the Yonkers Parking Violations Bureau from the Hearing Clerk or the Info Window staff.
How can you pay for tickets in Westchester County?
Now, to pay fines for any Notice of Violation, you need to go to the county’s govpaynow.com online payment system and when the payment page opens, always confirm that the agency is identified as Westchester Taxi and Limousine Commission and the PLC number is 6375. This site only accepts credit cards as payment.
Where do you mail my parking ticket payment in NYC?
Now, to pay by mail, simply send a check/money order to NYC Department of Finance, Church Street Station, P.O. Box 3640, New York, NY 10008-3640. You simply need to write the ticket number, license plate number, and the state of the vehicle registered on the front of your payment.
How do you check if I have tickets online in NY?
You can simply look up info about parking tickets or camera violations you received if they are in the Department of Finance’s system. You can also use the parking or camera violation online lookup to find out: How several unpaid violations you have on your registered vehicles.
How do you pay for a camera ticket in NY?
- First, you need to visit NYC311.
- After that, you need to click on the Service “Pay a Parking Ticket.”
- Then, you need to click on the link “Pay a parking or camera violation online with a license plate, summons, or NOL number.”
- Now, you need to fill in your violation number OR your license plate number, the state your car is listed in, and the type.
- At last, you need to enter your payment information.
Also Check: A Traffic Ticket for Speeding in a Work Zone
We have shared everything about The Yonkers Parking Ticket Payment Online in this article for you if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.